COVID-19 Information for Nashua Stamp Show
1) Hand Sanitizer will be available at each entrance to the room and throughout the room.
2) Per Nashua City Ordinance, everyone must wear a mask in the parking lot and while loading and unloading.
3) Per Holiday Inn rules, everyone must wear a mask in common hotel areas including the lobby, hallway to the restrooms, restrooms, restaurant, etc.
4) Per MY rules, masks are REQUIRED while in the ballroom. While I am not going to be the mask cop for the day, we are all adults and if you can not or are unwilling to wear a mask (or face shield) all day while doing business, please stay home.
5) The capacity of the room is 50 people in the stamp room, 100 for the coin room. We will be counting all day long. There may be a wait for customers to come in if we are at capacity.
6) All customers must use hand sanitizer before entering. Touchless dispensers will be at every entrance.
7) Please be considerate of others when eating lunch or taking a sip of water. Be sure no one is around you or take a step outside or in the lobby.
8) Tables will be 6 feet apart.
9) One chair behind the table, one chair in front. Hotel rules, no exceptions.
10) Tables may be double-wide so you will be at least 5+ feet from the dealer.
11) Stay home if you are sick, not feeling well or uncomfortable.
12) Wash your hands!
If you are unwilling, or unable to abide by these rules, you will be asked to leave.
Your cooperation with show management is appreciated.